Friday, October 29, 2010

We'll Burn Like Falling Stars Tonight

Today was a very... difficult day. It was one of those days where almost everything you go to do ends disasterously, and just when you're feeling that your day is finally improving, something else terrible happens. I won't go into all the gory details, but suffice it to say that I got less than five hours of sleep, then overslept, got locked out of my room, and got blisters from my sandals. The only thing that went remotely right about my day was this dress: Spotted Moth's Pumpkin Pie Dress. Such an appropriate name, no? It is almost certainly my new favorite, for a number of reasons. First, it's such a warm and seasonal color (I really adore wearing warm fall colors in autumn). It's also made of a lovely light chiffon, so it rippled ever so appealingly in the light breeze today. I plan to wear it quite a bit as we enter November, particularly on cooler days when I plan to pair it with a pair of chunky tights.








outfit details: dress- spottedmoth.com, shoes- Forever21, vampire ring- UA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...