Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Story of a Ship That Sailed Around the World

I have a load of homework the size of a small whale and am utterly exhausted, so I'll make this short and sweet. Right now, I'm loving: teal nail polish, creme lace, and purple socks. Hence, today's outfit. Even though I was a little chilly throughout the day as the wind would blow through my lace sleeves. I desperately wanted to break out of the jeans and wear a dress today, but I ran out of time this morning when I was getting ready. So, perhaps I will find something cute for tomorrow. And tomorrow night is the launch party for my school's fashion magazine, which I hoping to work at. Fingers crossed! I'm sending in my application tomorrow....






outfit details: sweater- UO, jeans- UO, shoes- Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...