Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Like A Dancer

So here's a fun little tidbit for you: I'm a dancer (or was until about six months ago.) I do ballet, and I started dancing when I was three years old. I've always been very attracted to clothes that remind of anything balletic, so one of my favorite things to do in the winter is to pair a pair of lovely heels with some legwarmers. Unfortunately, I didn't bring any of my regular heels with me (that is, heels that aren't bootie-like), so I shall have to wait until after I get back from Thanksgiving to try this out.

But now I've got to find those darling dark silver glittery heels!!


Legwarmers from Tabio

2 comments:

  1. I like the last ones.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leg warmers- so ballet-chic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...