Friday, November 12, 2010

Bundled Up In Ruffles

I can't be the only girl in the world who goes coat-wild when November arrives. It seems that all I've done lately is browse the outerwear category of every online store I can think of. Unfortunately, my tastes have grown significantly more expensive over the years, so I find myself unable to afford a huge majority of what I would like to own. I'm also held back by my extremely small frame... At 5'1" I am hardly average-sized. So getting clothes that don't drown me in fabric is difficult. Anywho, despite my monetary and bodily drawbacks, I still enjoy a good browsing of the coat section. So here's my picks for this season (if I could afford them):


Modcloth's Harvext Time Coat • Modcloth's Parka Life Coat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...