Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meet Me On the Equinox


Brrrr! It was quite chilly this morning, although it's warmed up now it's afternoon. I'm more than a little sleep-deprived again today (as I've been for the past three or four days) because the boys in the room on the floor above ours insist on blasting music and
exercising until two in the morning. Yes, that's right, you read exercising. Believe me, you can hear EVERYthing, including them falling down and crashing into things when they're drunk on the weekends. Most of the time it's quite amusing, but now it's starting to interrupt my sleeping schedule. I've only got morning classes, so I have to go to sleep relatively early, not at two am. I went upstairs to confront them earlier- that is, ask them politely to stop- but they weren't there. So I shall have to try another time.

So today I'm debuting some shoes that came in the mail yesterday, a pair of suede Nine West booties that I'm really loving. Something about the texture or color is just so wintry. I noticed last night that I only have one pair of shoes that is not neutral-toned, but it isn't because I don't love colored shoes. On the contrary, in fact, the more color the better. Unfortunately, when you are a college freshman with a closet the size of a shoebox and room for four pairs of shoes, you have to go with essentials. Perhaps in a few years when I can get myself a decently sized closet, I shall begin to invest in, shall we call them specialty shoes. Shoes in fun colors that perhaps do not go with everything, but are darling nonetheless. But for now, I think I'll stick to neutrals.





outfit details: dress- UO, sweater- AE, socks- gift, scarf- gift, shoes- Nine West booties

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit and the place, where pics were taken!
    shoes are nice, but I adore your sweater, so cute :))

    kisses
    Watching the waves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...