Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some Things Aren't Meant to Be

Just a little update from my spring break; I'm back at school now for my last quarter for freshman year. Whew! I already posted my one fabulous shoot from my backyard- these were taken during my trip to Santa Cruz to visit my beloved cousins (one of whom was not home for my visit. Sob!)

Anywho, I love a good shopping trip in downtown Santa Cruz, even if I was being frugal this time and walked away with just a ring, some socks, and a few fabulous pairs of tights. The top picture is what I actually wore (with a jacket over the top, which is unfortunately not pictured, whoops!) The second two pictures are of a darling BB Dakota dress I was trying on. I do think I'm rather in luck that it did not fit because I was in no way tempted to purchase it- it's way outside my price range. Ah well!



Outfit details:
Thrifted sweater
Urban Outfitters shirt
BDG jeans
Wanted boots

and
BB Dakota Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...