Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nor a Thorn Nor a Threat Stain Her Beauty Bright


One of the little hobbies I picked up during my time home for spring break was the making of floral hair wreaths. I find them absolutely darling and the approaching spring season is making me want to replace my entire wardrobe with chiffon and wear flowers in my hair every day.

I have long wanted to have my own etsy shop, mostly because I admire the work of so many artists who have their own shops on the site. So, what I am wondering lovely readers, is what you think of my proposal. Do you wear wreaths, or perhaps would if you could buy one? What other things would you like to see if I did open a shop? Just some of my musings.... And some enchanting pictures of my floral supplies.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...