Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Owls, Gingerbread, and Goldfish, Oh My!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I know I'm a few days late, but better late than never, right? I know, I know, I'm always making excuses as to why I have not posted as often as I should, but the internet really is terrible here and it has taken me the better part of an hour to upload just the pictures for this Christmas post, let alone the outfit post I'm trying to get up, and getting pictures on Facebook. Sooooo fewer posts. Sorry! And it is especially tragic as I have happened to stumble on a number of little goodies lately, but alas I shall have to wait until I get back to my dorm for better internet. (The internet is the only thing about being at college that is preferable to being at home.)

We had a rather wonderful Christmas this year: and this coming from a girl who was expecting a less-than-ordinary day. I was not really looking forward to my gifts all that much; I thought I would know exactly what I was getting and there wouldn't be any surprise. Well, kudos to my mom for her complete cluelessness. Basically, the computer my mom was using to buy things from Amazon.com was already logged into my account, so she ended up accidentally raiding my wishlist and shopping bag and buying me all the stuff in there, somehow thinking it was off of my "official" wishlist. But however it happened, I'm very happy it did because I ended up getting a bunch of things that I wasn't expecting.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...