Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On a Blustery Day



It seems like every day here gets colder. Yesterday it was about fifty degrees at the warmest part of the day. I had to go out and run some errands- go to JoAnn's for craft supplies, Aaron Brothers for canvases, etc. So I bundled up, because I can't stand being cold. The fingerless gloves from Free People were one of my Christmas presents; I also got a pair of legwarmers that I'm waiting to debut with a pair of shoes I left at my dorm. I was very happy when I got them, because I usually struggle with mittens and gloves because I have very tiny hands and gloves/mittens tend to be big. But these fit better than I had anticipated, and will make a perfect addition to my collection of clothes that protect me from the cold weather that is a necessary part of my favorite part of the year.












American Eagle sweater
Free People fingerless gloves
Gifted scarf
BDG zippered jeans
Military Boots via
ShopRuche

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...