Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finals: Semi-Hiatus


That is my life, in picture form. It just makes me laugh every time I see it because it is so true! I mean, really, have you ever met someone who doesn't like at least one kind pie? No, you have not, because pie is perfect. And everyone loves it.

But the real purpose for my post is to apologize for not updating much in the past few weeks- I have been so incredibly busy with finals and transfer applications and projects, etc that I simply have not had time to manage my blog. Which makes me incredibly sad and I'm eagerly anticipating the day when I have time to update regularly. My last final is on Wednesday, so hopefully after that I will have time to update again. Thanks for your patience!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...