Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scaredy Cat


Happy Halloween!!! It's the best time of the year, when we have three lovely holidays in a row to look forward to. Now the first, and best, is over (sadly) but at least I have lots of pictures to keep track of all our fun times! This is the outfit I wore on Halloween, since it is very important to me to be highly festive at all moments of my life. The lovely dress was a gift from my mom for my birthday (that is, I picked it out and she bought it for me.) It has little scared kitties on it! I don't know how much more Halloween-appropriate you can get. I'm even wearing themed eyeshadow- orange and black. Plus, all day to class I wore this great pair of clip-on vampire fangs. They were a big hit.








Outfit details:
Modcloth kitty dress
Hue tights
Ribboned shoes from DSW

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica! We love how your styled this kitty dress! What a perfect Halloween outfit.:) Have a great day!

    Sandra @ModCloth
    http://twitter.com/ModClothPRBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Nice outfit and brill surprise with the Vamp teeth!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...