Sunday, August 21, 2011

Strawberry Fields


I know I'm always apologizing for this, but I really am sorry that it's taken me so long to have a new post. I'd like to blame it on something other than myself, but I'm afraid that would be a lie. It's completely my own fault I haven't posted for almost two months. To be fair, we have been doing some major on our house- all the floors have been ripped out and replaced, we've had to repaint most of the rooms. So that has been occupying most of my time. And there's something about having to spend weeks on end in nasty old painting clothes that will make you forget how much you love clothes.

Okay so back to our main topic of interest: today's outfit. Sadly I've owned both of these pieces for several months and have only worn the shirt once. This has contributed to my current resolution to make sure that every item in my closet gets the love and attention it deserves. For instance, this darling bright red skirt, which is both darling and slightly daring at the same time (how could I resist?). I'm also in love with the shirt because of the cutesy strawberry print- I'd been on the hunt for anything strawberry print for a while. My friends say I'm offensively girly and cutesy, but I shan't reign in my cutesy-obsessed self for them.







Eyeshadow close-ups:



Outfit details:
UO strawberry shirt
UO red floral skirt
Modcloth strappy sandal heels
Lightning bolt ring from Modcloth

Make-up details:
Covergirl four shadow set
Almay black liquid eyeliner
Loreal mascara

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely adore this outfit. I love the combination of contrasting patterns and colors, and still the top and skirt manage to look as if they were made to go together! Your make up is also stunning. You have a real talent! I'm so happy I found your blog! You have an amazing fashion sense, beautiful clothes, and your posts make me smile. I'm now following via bloglovin. If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow back, that would be lovely, but ONLY if you really like it. I'm trying to build a following of people who genuinely care about what I write, not just those who pity me. Anyway, sorry to ramble. Hope to hear from you soon!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...