Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ferns Galore!


I know this is literally months late, but I realized today that I forgot to post pictures from my month-long trip through Oregon and Washington with my cousin and aunt and uncle. It was arguably one of the best vacations I have ever taken. My dream city is Seattle and it's where I would have gone to college if out-of-state tuition wasn't like death. I loved the intense amount number of trees and how every spare bit of ground was covered with flowers and ferns. San Diego is so sparse in its greenery... It's rather depressing for me. Which is why I will probably study abroad somewhere like England or Ireland and why I'm looking for some kind of summer program in Seattle for this coming summer. Regardless, here is some Washingtonian green goodness.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...