Friday, January 6, 2012

You're My River Running High









Outfit details:
Urban Outfitters sweater
Bunny's dress
Urban Outfitters tights
Free People legwarmers
ShopRuche boots

I'm so tired right now because I woke up extra early to pop in and visit my old art teacher from high school. Then I ran home and snapped some pictures before the fog dissipated. It's been quite a lovely morning, filled with fog, bare trees, and haunting piano melodies.

This is my last full day at home because I leave to drive back to school tomorrow. I'm really bummed I wasn't able to take more pictures while I was home; darn allergies and stress were not kind to my face! However, with the new tripod I received for Christmas, perhaps I will be better able to snap some pictures once I get back to school. It's such a tragedy because I love my outfits but never have time or the opportunity (i.e. a spot that isn't infested with fellow students) to take pictures.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit! and we totally love your sweater!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur style..its so chic..followed u thru chictopia..adore ur blog;)
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and the photos are so much fun in the leaves

    Nicolette xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...